07 May 2009

What's in my cameras?

I have a habit of putting film in a camera & then not finishing it for a while. Probably because I have several cameras which all have their own quirks & character, so they don't suit all situations. Not a particularly committed photographer, am I? True, I do leave film in the camera for a while...unless I have a specific purpose, like International Commie Camera Day.

Anyways, the purpose is to remind myself of what I have in what, and maybe shame myself into doing something about it:

Fisheye2: Agfacolor 200
Minolta*: Fuji Reala 100
Pinhole: Agfacolor 200
Holga: Fuji Reala 100
Zeiss Ikon: Agfacolor 200
Vilia: Fuji Neopan 400
Zorki: nil.

* not working at this stage anyway, so finishing off the film will be dependent on me getting it going again.

I've been wanting to put some 220 into the Holga upside down to play with the redscale thing, but as I'm only 3 frames into the Reala, it'll be a while before that happens. Ditto with the pinhole - I'd like to try redscale in that, but as it's super-basic, I have NO IDEA how far I am into the roll - or even if the results are worth developing. I think I tried some star trails & night-time stuff with it last winter, but I really can't be sure.

--

In other news, I visited Stallards the other day to see if my Pan F & Fuji Pro 800 had arrived, and the order hadn't even been placed. Hmph. It'll have to wait until next pay now, but that's okay - no rush. As long as I have the 800 before we go down the west coast (the extra sensitivity will help), I'll be happy.

1 comment:

henny said...

Hi, I have tagged you here.
Thanks for the film camera, I will have one someday :).